Pages

Saturday 24 May 2008

Public Enemy

Well, I've just come to the end of the first workshop for the Sampler project - it was an amazing experience. I'll post highlights from each day over the next week. My head is too mashed to write about it now.



Last night I went to see Public Enemy at the Brixton Academy, the perfect way to end a fantastic week. Chuck D, Flavor Flav, the Bomb Squad and crew (sadly no Terminator X). 20 year anniversary of arguably the best Hip Hop LP of all time, It Takes A Nation of Millions To Hold Us Back.



Click here for (still after 20 years) my favourite Public Enemy track: Rebel Without A Pause

Somehow managed to get into the after party at the Dex Club in Brixton....and the highlight of the night..Chuck D freestylin' over Coldcut droppin Cross the Tracks.

No comments: